when is it now

lundi 5 mai 2014

it's hard to say that everything

it's hard to say that everything is behind because before this is even more true , as the old one is old and everything is done for you in one world or the chance to live for the time come where we are ready to do something, but it also does not depend on we can do to move from one to another without having had time to take what is missing, precisely because the middle of that there is a time when I collect , I do everything for it to be in a good time and then I say that is it is , it's how long I breathe for my aging body as badly as possible, is responsible for anything , we must see the place , what matters now is when everything flickers and I am unable to control the flow for me to be someone who is not twisted, but once it can go , then you are caught in an uproar over leather, more weight, more green , but watch out for falling in such a crazy moment I am taken by the sea, and forward in the field to get everything done in one hour as smooth as when I'm in his arms getting lost for an hour but now he must change placement , it is a time as another , nothing be fully put , but the room a new time , places it all, good people , and what 's more fun than starting at noon when the sun is highest

Aucun commentaire: