when is it now

lundi 2 novembre 2009

I can understand but the problem is to hear everything from the beginning and I am afraid of being late, it's not my fault, nobody had said anything and the janitor is absent from twenty years, the mail is no longer available, I had not noticed, I get so not slap me awake at once without giving me the opportunity to rebel, I concluded an agreement with me, nothing happens until the disorder is not a state of permanent insurrection, how to adjust the detail when the general comes over to inspect the dust above the cabinet is freedom, everyone does as he pleases, it s 'sit-and it rises, more time off together over shared meals, no one said good morning or good evening, the day passes in his corner, and that part wrong, necessarily, when you no longer controls that's the modern age, more commonly thought of sacrifice for the nation in tears on demand accounts for ten French soldiers killed in combat, how many died on the road, values disappear, they are replaced by consumption, the virtual, organic potatoes, soon we will be entitled to a potato day, y'en will be another on the screen to show us as well eat slowly to savor the lack, the wealth has disappeared in scholarships, no more money, no more children

Aucun commentaire: