when is it now

lundi 10 octobre 2011

believe the rise is not down, it is still waiting for her to spend the afternoon running around in one way or the other I am aware of the uncertainties, the day will come I could see before me, for now I'm lower than I would like, I can not climb, it may be normal, we do not know whether to put it all together or separate stories , it feels good to say that time is a dark reality is an attempt approved by my conscience, I am very careful to walk next to the dog poop, it's my freedom, I am what I want, but during the passage of time I can not find comfort, I have to ask for help to Mary, full of grace, the grace that lack most human bodies are empty, we consider to be intelligent, not love, love is giving, sharing, open living, attention, something is wrong, i stress, what to do, where to be, am I right, a simple, without having to do not immediately go far, I first need to resist boredom, when I passed this nerve block, I can go to the end of life, full of vision nothing more than markers, anxiety is somewhere she can jump on me like a cheetah, I have no defense, it's better like that

Aucun commentaire: