when is it now

vendredi 19 juin 2009

a day passes, two, three, one hundred, still nothing on the horizon, I am I wrong vision, yet expensive coat, I will return my jacket and see what happens, then I'll take the rest of noon, it's not much but it allows me to continue the struggle, a struggle that knows no limit, a violent melee, I am, you are, it is, we are, and so on until to the sea, the origin of the world, I water when thirsty, you drink in my glass, history does not say it and yet we knew that the nail would be pressed to disappear into the night, it ' is why I fled in the direction of the wind if possible, that my will not smell in my nose, the body stinks, it's not a reason to feel bad, but it's time for hope , balance air, land, anxiety, hoses, everything is flat, or full, depending on the position originally agreed between the parties, top departure, awaiting the imminent arrival of the winner, and yes, once again it is the life that wins, in nine months you can see his nose, then will grow through, it's not his fault he does not love, but it's not too late, as the there is life, there is life, close the door before leaving from behind and turn on the gas

Aucun commentaire: