when is it now

mardi 9 juin 2009

Why am I not able at all, how many it takes effort to get where I want, exactly nowhere in the infinite ecstasy to think of nothing more than memories, no project, as water that flows wondered where it comes from and where it goes, of course people smarter than me will say to move forward we need to know you are coming, I know where I come from and it do not tell me much about where I go, then I say, no, I am what I am now, without and with whatever we want, happiness, frustration, boredom, passion, wonderful moment not I see you again in eternity, all these moments must be stored somewhere, perhaps not very far in the brain to the left of the entrance or in the feet right out, the weight of life huge weighs nothing in the head, just the opposite in the stomach that rounded like a tree, cut it in half, we would see the round, Youth milk in adulthood with sauerkraut and spirits, and as the tree falls in a storm, man collapses like a house of cards, it was the beautiful building, it does nothing or just a word, he was still a little How say you tightening me a glass of wine, and yes life forget what lived, dust

Aucun commentaire: