when is it now

lundi 22 juin 2009

once again I'm behaving like a hedgehog, unable to accept an exchange of light seduction that may cause them to reconsider, I cut net reflex single or afraid to share a moment with no wake in the morning, I gotta go, I do not give you my phone number, it is not called, no, it is not worth it, times like this I do not want to live, I sort completely demolished, my whole childhood I was taught that happiness was to found a family, a loving wife and children happy, and I can only make meetings a night, the day is bad for the relationship, I do not have a horrible figure, I'm cool, I see why that crazy, there must be something in me that used to be a magnet but at dawn is finished, the coach becomes a pumpkin, well, let's be serious, first go see a psychologist, I will try to understand what is wrong, then I stop going to night club and I will try to meet women enrolling in the day on a dating site on the internet, I give tomyself three months to go to the normal phase, a woman that I love for at least three years, then we'll see if I like another , a lot of women like married men,

Aucun commentaire: