when is it now

lundi 29 juin 2009

focusing is difficult, in what direction to turn to see clear, left, top, bottom, right, only gymnastics to retrieve the nerves, but inside nothing happens, the atoms responsible for equilibrium is not sensitive to movements of the body, otherwise they feed, for instance a single decision to open his heart, how is it possible, by some miracle yesterday is not today's face, it opened like a flower in the sunshine, the magic of life, everything seems blocked for long, enough one morning to wake up changed, how did I think such a thing, I'm me since I was born but I 'perceive that the most entrenched ideas can change without wanting, I am not responsible for my thoughts, then when they come, if I find the solution, I will think about peace all the time, where search, on earth feelings are full of hatred, resentment, contempt, in the sea flowing, in the air falling, so I am there, go in me, but I'm going deep, my body is as vast as the universe, yet I feel in the middle of my being, a wonderful life that would like me to be as beautiful as her, but life is complex, the daily struggle

Aucun commentaire: