when is it now

lundi 22 juin 2009

in a second I try to think, but it's too late, I can never move from the other side, but how do I know that there is another way of life, can I find here and now reason to believe in me, let's take a closer look, I'm a kind of means that I am loved by many people, this makes me happy but it does not change my life I'm a person, or rather, I've never experienced the fever of love that grows to cross the neutral zone of privacy, for the moment that has lasted for years, I am alone with my body, I do Unsure what to do, usually we go out shopping, but nothing exceptional, no exchange tremendous returns as a pancake, then I got a reason, little by little I used to make me happy quickly without much constraint, life is acceptable, yet I still feel I see life differently when I was a child, what happened to me to be today, it have to look at thousands of days, all looking for a needle in a haystack, I give, I would prefer to continue like this for some time, things are going well take a little longer, I do not know how, but I am

Aucun commentaire: