when is it now

vendredi 19 juin 2009

is the only way to exist, a large move and go for a crazy adventure that is self-explanatory, a leap forward, two steps back, the left side is visible, what is the right, for unknown now, wait a second, removing the liver, kindly told me that after you could, but it is not enough, I could inspire you with passion, too bad I would do without it is quite convenient to have three drawers, it closes one without knowing what it inside, it is not serious in the vertical direction, you approach me, I know that the door is opposite the window, which way to go, I am tempted by the window, you can spend hours looking at the outside, like a cat that does not dull a whim from time to time, just to know it is here, where birds could not see the window that protects them, but that they are human considerations unable to stay more than five minutes without moving, we must do something, anything, for example, but it is already a bit, the legs want to cross, well, what are you doing here, I expect that moving, hello, see you soon, it's irritation, the body must move, as if he had traced the mechanism for fear it stops, it is complicated enough to fall asleep, then the day you move

Aucun commentaire: