when is it now

mardi 23 juin 2009

Yet I was sure of myself and not of others, it is always the same problem, how to rely on the body that do not play the game, but which game is it, who knows the rules, in these conditions I prefer to go, what! I have to stay with strangers, that they want to me, are they dangerous, I do not have time to know them all, I have to be able to spend my time to communicate with these people, it is clear that the truth does not exist in the vertical relationship, we speak without listening, any way it does nothing essential , emotions are hidden, a whole life to lie to protect themselves, avoid opening without providing risk, without stopping to calculate the position most acceptable in terms of environmental variables, first mentally then some of the bodies with minds , an experience that I will complet in an uncertain time, until I laugh to see her so beautiful, the pleasure is so fast, it is better to accept the wisdom of common sense, one that leads to eternal joy, Love shines on top of human existence, let's go, but at a very slow pace, selfishness slows walking, you think to yourself more often than to be loved

Aucun commentaire: