when is it now

vendredi 26 juin 2009

evening announces the end of the day, this is how it happens, those who claim otherwise are liars, there are in lives indisputable certainties, it is not a matter of taste, all tastes are in nature, I like to drink wine, it is discussed, some drink water, but if I am from my birth until I die, nothing else to say, drunkenness has nothing to do with it, water drinkers should beware of sadness that is gaining ground, a glass of wine shared with friends, you get the urge to share words idiots, with the water still serious not slip, there's just the urge to go pee in common, except that the wine does not aim at the middle, it's true that you can get out of the frame, then how can we know what human must do to be present, I'm here, do not worry, you can count on me, we will succeed in passing, however, awaits you with air holes, better fasten his belt, but if we fall we don't crush and we continue together with more shared experience, it is a long time from the beginning, it helps to live in depth without getting bogged down, but in a second everything collapses, remeber the first day, think of the last day, a life has passed

Aucun commentaire: