when is it now

mercredi 24 juin 2009

I keep my hidden keys in a corner and not bother to put in front of everyone, they would not understand, the habit is so small to be recognized by a small hand, i can not be great, skip the air, type in the hands, say, ga, ga, ga, just what I want to communicate freely, it is not accepted, they treat me crazy so I keep it for later, when I am old, I'll be senile, but nice at this time, so funny old daddy, ga, ga, ga typing hands like a seal, it makes laugh children besause they are at the primary meaning of exchange, they have not yet been formatted to become intelligent, in school they kill the simple joy, whereas watching life as it comes is so incredible, we learn to be wary of stupids, the more we go to school, more others are idiots, this is how humans organize the relationships between people, few richs, beautifuls, wealthy, all the other free, in disinterested love, the rich are not entitled, they too are wary of the fools who would bite their money, the feeling is cleared of special interests, it vogue above the crowd, all the idiots can take, it's free, just agree to share the truth in respect of union and happiness

Aucun commentaire: