when is it now

jeudi 25 juin 2009

when will I be ready to go through the door, I hesitate, the doubt takes me by the throat, i am still with you, i don't know the unknown, yet I can not resist, I allow myself to be soothed tenderly but one day i will grow up and leave home, I will have to face the enemy without outside help, lonely to the world, I want it hard, no, it's more complicated than that, fo who show no weakness, nothing happens, if it appears unfortunately it's the end of the peace, everybody wants to know why, how, there must be a reason, but there is nothing, human left the cycle, it does not return, then the time passes, the leaves fall in autumn, they return in the spring, everything happens without people, when they come, they leave, they destroy, it is reborn, before the first man, the land had already lived thousands revolutions, now they want us to believe that human activity is responsible for global warming and rising levels seas, what about the volcanoes, they will disappear since they banned smoking in public places, this is the problem of human time, no more belief, only explanations, goodbye love

Aucun commentaire: