when is it now

vendredi 12 juin 2009

in twenty years I'm like that, then it does not matter, I just want a lens with two balls because I'm a little anxious, it seems that it does not change, but how to be safe, if I take chocolate rather than 'with pistachio on the moment it is not bad, but as the passage narrowed, it becomes obvious that it only happens once, then it becomes easier, there's more than 'storage disorder, a star, then it will handle billions awaiting their turn, it does not bother me, I have all my time, I do not even know what that means, most of which already , global vision, I am finally free of the anxieties of life, I'm loved, for risky chance balanced in the crowd, one among others, and vas-y que je te pousse, the other taking the Instead, I must fight to keep my own feelings rid the floor, neat place to receive the body, good morning, good evening, comedy acts, patience, everything is in disorder, standing, sitting, woman, man, gathering it collective play, the goalkeeper said, it is where we should go, the net is full of fish, it is a miracle, hallelujah,

Aucun commentaire: