when is it now

mardi 23 juin 2009

in one year in ten years, but not in a hundred years, I will not be there to say silly things, may be others not born yet take my place, or any of them, will i be the only one write for say nothing , when I hear critics speak of this pathetic story of a painful child, capable 20 years later to tell her story, tearing tears to those who have read the book, I have no story to tell, I am alive, it is only here that I feel capable of trying to go to get my nerves in the heart of my existence, in this package of connections there is a source of eternal life, it allows us to lift the morning, even to dream at night, it's a mysterious energy that the scientist can never discover, even if today we put up the virtual, it is always a human construction not far from Lego or toy machine, human mind is limited, it can not conceive of the infinite, at some point hunger arises, we must eat to live, not live to eat, this is the problem of the richest countries which eat like pig while in the poorest countries, only the rich do it, the poors are starving, we talk about globalization, but when will we compel the leaders to put their money in Switzerland to feed population

Aucun commentaire: