when is it now

jeudi 25 juin 2009

what's good is having the time to think, then we are caught in the eddies of doubt and envy, will I Course I, conflicts, dissatisfaction, dream indeed, today, Today for example, without going through the immediate, you can see the law, the coming of a fulfilled life, something simple, without excessive bounce, but it depends on each, happiness is a feeling, suddenly, it does not prevent not all at once, happy, slim then I not think it happens to me so we can change the course of thought, I concentrated on my misery when I was struck not by the but by lightning enchanted life, a movement towards the sky, over concern for the next hours, that's life, which next takes up the whole, I am ready for an experience that exceeds the frame, the entire wall I will write my name, then I look out the window to watch people, they have no air, no feelings displayed, not the benevolent neutrality, a nuisance to pass, but humans can not not stand still, we must move in every direction to feel the air change, but the sky does not receive a message, the man is so small that it drowns in his dreams, tomorrow is far then live

Aucun commentaire: