when is it now

mercredi 24 juin 2009

in daylight hours I spend great, I go, I come, the sun illuminates my path, I do not worry, it goes, until the evening, at night, illuminate the shadows in the light electric, crackles move, spiders argue, how can I fall into unconsciousness, around my defenseless bed, they are ready to attack me, luckily in my sleep, my body moves at times, they leave, they come back until morning, fears fly in the sun, I lie a minute to savor this moment, the alarm clock which announces a day in full light, with experience we understand that the anguish of the night allows the joy of the morning shine, without evil no good, but I fall asleep fear stomach, a few hours it will be days, it does not matter, you have to go through there, only the face changes, it reflects the anguish of the night, the body, it is hidden under clothing, it is inside that everything is destroyed, little by little pieces break off and fall into the sea, block cracks, the hands are cold, the night becomes full, it will never date, living with nothing left to leave behind, what remains is dead flesh without defense, she will be challenged

Aucun commentaire: