when is it now

vendredi 26 juin 2009

live a day like a butterfly, flying slightly without wondering if the body will take until the end, but to what end is it, the end of the earth, hope, life, of the love, end of train, car, on foot, the butt off, I tip impatient to know if I am in an hour, a lost cause, I am now, I'm full enough, it takes me all my time, I breathe quietly, all organs are functioning, upright balance, sudden explosion of joy, I live in the moment, live it sounds silly, it's wonderful, it's magic, it seems so normal when one thinks of the universe, to the hypothetical chance of being born, I'm here to scratch my nose if I want, so why think about death, joy leads me, I will certainly, I am already is extraordinary in vain, and it is extra ordinary, it's worth it, but it is worth nothing, everything is nothing, nothing is everything, and it does not help, then live happy, despite everything, just a moment,it's life, moments added to the others, it adds, twenty, thirty, fifty, ding dong, end of the game, you must give a coin, we would never see you, ever, it is true, ever, always, these are words, and life is life

Aucun commentaire: