when is it now

mardi 23 juin 2009

I gather my strength to be strange, then I'm well in front of the vertical position, top departure, I am listening to my old doubts when they are able to return to the air for twenty hours, is not worth coming to tell me what I do, I'm old enough to understand that time does not meet expectations, there must be a fair average between the arrival and departure, you feel good, it depends on the times, today I go in circles without interest, I expect squares melted more powerful, provided that they take in the good without, then I do not know if I continue to believe in the direction professional, my career took off in the distance and I can't catch up, I remain alone in circles in the sky, I draw clouds, but soon the white becomes black, the sky is threatening, it will attack, everyone to shelter, but I am alone,i don't mind if it's raining, then I'll have time to dry, then anything goes, day, night, young, old, round, well, tooth jaw, and I could go for good, by what I think everything in one time, all made the world in the same place, there is a scramble, who understand anything, it is finished

Aucun commentaire: