when is it now

vendredi 19 juin 2009

in ten years I'll be good, I think, it's free, it does, except perhaps those who do not love me, I have some, and yes, my age disappointed to have some ladies and some gentlemen, but nothing serious enough not to wish good day, we learn by living, it's crazy, I know of no school capable of competing, it is especially striking when we see these kids coming out of prestigious schools, they know nothing of life but their brain is folded regularly to answer questions that do not interfere in life it is necessary to know shit, transit is essential, and it we learn by yourself, of course the mother of each child learns to wipe, but thirty later, to know oneself to sit, without any help from anyone, it shows one thing essential, life does not stop at twenty, I would say it starts, how to love someone for thirty years, how to respect, not to say I'm a bastard, it is far from the school learning to hold a pen, life is learned in everyday life, there's no shortcut, you need to drool or simply acknowledge that we are nothing without the love, a word abstract to those who do have never known peace for women and men on earth

Aucun commentaire: