when is it now

mardi 23 juin 2009

it was then that I asked the main reason that pushes me to want exactly what is clear to me, dance for me, before me, behind I do not see you, enlighten my conscience, from all sides include all, this is like that, no more mystery, but that is happening, where am I, am I going through this, not, how I am the opposite of what exactly, I'd like to know my position, west nothing new, it does not tell me much, to the north, going north, it is there, but where are they, where are you, we were five hundred, years ago, they have all disappeared, I only stay on my chair, vacuum around me, all these faces from the past that I see on the wall since I was child, those faces disappear, the wall is white, new hope Nothing to fear, the bodies go up in smoke, all those days when I thought exist, proceed to checkout, you must pay by the blood of the mother, birth, pain, joy, action, and here and there flowers born in the morning, fresh air, sunny house, midi, wriggle butter in the pan, being fragile, it was the last time we sold the house after the death of the father, it is four hours, it is winter, the cold body, deep in the freshly dug hole

Aucun commentaire: