when is it now

lundi 15 juin 2009

uncertainty grows darker without looking at what happens, I am sure, I ask myself and I ask the question, if I am, who am I, a thinking being is what distinguishes us from animals, the 'people think of him, much to eat, but not only, he can think of anything to make money, to put a letter in the mailbox, we think of lots of things and life goes without saying anything , she quietly slips next, caring before we kill him he did his time, they are billions of people who died on this earth, there is still billions of living, but for how long, life is so fragile, a land tremble, a crazy car, a swine fever, the body off, goodbye, to God, to remain alive and are very happy to have another buried themselves The king is dead long live the king, the principle of human renewal since the dawn of humanity, there is no missing link, since the Quaternary lemurs, reproduction but not the same Each generation brings the fire, the wheel, mp3, it did not exist before but it does not buy happiness either, what is the way to happiness

Aucun commentaire: