when is it now

lundi 22 juin 2009

the moon is far away, but if I count to three I would have the right to turn right, I like the road leading to the city center, so we can discuss everything and anything, this is it makes you happy to be with me, of course I am not the one you expected, but be sure to take the plunge, otherwise you can wait a long time hoping to find someone perfect, I am what in your eyes, you can tell me now that we have been together for three days, one can say the truth is like that a couple can continue to exist, you say nothing, how are you, you as a problem, what, you do not want to live with me, you met another man whom you love, well, then salvation, I wish you to be happy, I'm happy to have had three days with you, ça va me permettre d 'thinking for at least one year, then I will seek a woman in trouble and trying to seduce her, it will not last very long, but so be it, that is what I live for years I understood that I could not pretend to be happy to subjugate a woman for a long time, my maximum is one week, it must be said that this time there I was really fit, I forgot that I was ugly

Aucun commentaire: