when is it now

vendredi 19 juin 2009

future, tell me if I fell by accident or if I express to miss, of course no answer, it does not surprise me, there is no magic mirror that could herald the unthinkable, so I n 't think so, hence I'm quiet, I awoke in the morning in bed at night, and then there's lunch, and many more hours pass, it is salvation, not bad today, but tomorrow , we do not know, must wait for us night in dreams, then we will tell you, it's time, the exact time, but soon she is wrong, turns your past, nostalgia for youth when pets are done without thinking of something else, now you must be serious, pay bills, drive the car, educate the child and that I was growing up in front of me, there is no exit, forward slowly following the arrows, green for the lawn, but when I'm ready, so close it becomes red, the blood of the mother, the father of good sense, it does not answer the question, who am I, alone, to live and die without a fight, a simple life, two balls that sink to the ground, it's not about climbing the walls, but behind it is the desire to leave, at any rate, like a rocket which is going nowhere, it was just for laughs

Aucun commentaire: