when is it now

mercredi 24 juin 2009

start at the beginning, he would know where it starts, okay, I take the letter A, as admitted, why not at the table, it's time, right? good, one hour of installation, then go back to work, but life takes place without our decision, when leaving the place,the letter Z falls from a scaffolding and kill all the participants of the meeting which aimed to put an end to doubt on the possible meaning of the presence on earth, seen from a distance, indeed, the sidewalk on the other side, I can conclude that it is better to be wary of what falls from above, for we can against easily control what comes from below, just look where they have gathered at his feet is a clear goal in my life, not bother to think too long, one foot before the other with attention to curbs and dog droppings, hence I do not look at the people I meet, or rather, I see only their legs, some are pretty, others fast, women, men, dogs, leashes after dogs, that my relations with others, at home I do not see anyone and when it comes to my door, I opened the head down, how can they exchange eyes in eyes, everybody lose his soul as if you open a can of sardines, my emotions are stored in the silence

Aucun commentaire: