when is it now

vendredi 5 juin 2009

I am not aware of the decision for my life, I'm interested to know under what conditions I will change, although I am not ready to change anything, I do not advance in the unknown, even if I die tomorrow, what else to do this afternoon, waiting it out, as I have done for years, too bad I have a reason and I take a glass of red wine, this grater throat and it helps me remember that the body is equipped to a lot of things but certainly not to lose so naive to believe in Father Christmas, one day we know that behind us is wonderful, until the end of life, it is hidden to occasionally surprise us in a wave of emotion, it's cuckoo mamie died long ago but never set in my memory the days of Christmas when he was knocking on his door to try to wake up and speed up the time between now and opening gifts in the presence of the whole family, time lost that can not reproduce, it must be something else again to not be disappointed not to match the dream, this could be stronger than the past, when I driving in today to create a world in my image

Aucun commentaire: