when is it now

lundi 22 juin 2009

in the street that leads to the tavern, I met a strange character, he had a red beard, and he felt the blond tobacco is passing next to him, not having seen that far, I am rather shy and I can not watch people closely, I was therefore as if nothing had happened, and nothing happened, it is the problem of my life, nothing ever happens when I hear stories on TV or even friends who are incredible things happened that I forgot in my life because nothing happens, then how do you want I can remember nothing else, my life folds on itself, I can not help it is too deep in me, it's not a clip that would be needed to remove it, a woman who loves me, but I am in life the more I walk away from the idea of seduction, the idea drip me, how could I go to a woman and play the comedy, I came to believe in the miracle of a meeting obvious It happens only in movies, in real life must be approached in discovering too late in realizing that we erred heavily, reversing russie style retreat, followed by Waterloo morne plaine, I am pressed a bit more life satisfaction only, no risk of being wrong, my slippers are in the right place

Aucun commentaire: