when is it now

mercredi 29 juillet 2009

how to enlarge hope, we must first know it exists, we always talk how to treat depression, it never says how to restore the hope, it is possible, just start from the beginning, today, Today starts well, the body responds to the expectations, the mind is foggy, but it will be released in the morning, nothing happens, no satisfaction, there he must pass the difficult time, the objective is to take the time to be later, it's better than before, we must make a jump, it only takes a minute, the time needed to look how it was finished, I am Now, I have exceeded the area of depression, it is behind me, I'm happy, but I know it can start again, I prepare to jump again, they call it experience, the first time it surprised, the nervous that second, the third one is ready to face his destiny, a leap for salvation, or simply to be well, life goes slightly like deers jumping in the meadow, this deal so that I do not see of the time, too bad if I were, I am well, just when I talk, other times I'm not interested,

Aucun commentaire: