when is it now

vendredi 24 juillet 2009

throughout this particular, i am among foreign behavior, and I hope I breathe, I am, I go and I come from, I live and envy, then it slips, I do control anything, the others go behind the scenes, I half understand, should I move that far, but flexibility is not my style, I get stuck without understanding, but life goes in situations without end, while all should be clear, each time relative to the previous one in a project led simply, but occurs at the same time, impossible to choose serenely celebrates the turmoil, how to resist wind, trees bend in the direction of the wind, man, he wants to be whatever the storm, it always ends badly, the former knew that there was no hope, life stops at once, now we remove the danger it comes out the door, he returned through the window, the fate crushes all that remains is the hope that the night will bring comfort, tomorrow is new, he promises that it does not, but that's the truth Nothing ever does, life is like sand slipping through your fingers, hands still, but the sand is gone, who are the hands, respect, trust, love

Aucun commentaire: