when is it now

jeudi 30 juillet 2009

how to miss the essential, time complicates the situation, everything was clear, why it is dark now, I do not see anything, the vision is blocked by a wall, what can I do more, I expect more energy to pass over, but I have more than twenty years, i must find another solution, call for help, but I don't dare, i fear of hitting someone, simply, I want to be alone, I think what I want, even if I turn in circles, there is nobody to tell me otherwise, one to block me, I am firm all alone, others crush me, what they want, they hide their feelings, the truth does not exist, we play hide and seek all his life, from the playground until the eve of his death, we protect from others, myself I wanted to know everything, but I finally dropped, I prefer to be alone, so I'm sure to keep my information, I have nothing more to say, say what that does not reveal my personality, the trade is dangerous, you risk getting lost in waiting for the other, when I'm alone, I know what I want, but I do not know what I am not, should be someone else asks me

Aucun commentaire: