when is it now

vendredi 17 juillet 2009

Traduction : français » anglais

in twenty years where I spend the present, this twenty years past I was in this, since I am daily in the present, I see the life that goes with me, I will not change, my body adds fat and thoughts brought about by experience, but in my heart, the reality of my existence is resumed by two dates, the first is written on my official papers, the last is in the sky, and one day like this, the second date will be on my gravestone, that life as it is for millions of generations, and we talk of progress, today human beings are intelligent, before he pushed the cart but man loses at the same time he wins, one side hot water in the city, on the other the despair of singles, it's progress, millions of people have all the comforts of life without purpose, they wander and they can call noone, they are alone, and more they are, the less they want to exchange, it is the burial of the joy of being together, sharing the risk of being dissatisfied, but compared to the loneliness without variation,the exchange allows to go up and down, she said, it's unbelievable, I thought, so I am able to seduce, I am happy to be off my shell

Aucun commentaire: