when is it now

jeudi 30 juillet 2009

when I think of the irony of seeing me living, what more fun show to see me get older every day, I was unconscious when I was a child, teenager I began to wonder what was going on, today I know that life is funny, everyone says anything stupid, but they are some who are more listened, why this preference, say that humans will know where his interest, often to his comfort and that is normal, then when he said he goes into the wall, he turns his back, like an ostrich that turns the head in a hole and thinks to be hidden, the reality overwrites everything, this majestic action kills all challenges especially laughable and ridiculous, we must be serious to make money, you must follow guidelines, that is what we learn at school, rather than to teach children how to love next to them, we learn instead to crush to make him understand who order, as an adult it continues, on the one hand the capital, the other work, not work without the capital, but no capital without work, but no boss no work, so tomorrow we love each other despite the divisions

Aucun commentaire: