when is it now

jeudi 23 juillet 2009

the solution lies in the desire to live, each morning the sleeping body wakes up in the depths of the night in total inconcience there is hope, she watches over me to ensure passage, it will be me shoot me up, although I am completely safe to start a useless day, I feel somewhere a force that wants to reach me, I let it pass, however I can not help it, it is crazy the number of situations where I am by chance, I'm in my body is my own conscience, otherwise I am bombarded with disordered feelings, they just trade with each other, as soon as I get out on the street, I crosses people, every time I am right, while the tumult of emotions within my body is untenable, I am jumping, type in my hands, the story of evacuating the excess, but I must remain stable, master of me not to disturb the others, it is clear that we hide the key to show only the side sociable, even let it keep going in the street, everyone looks , we expect others to stand correctly, is the assurance to live in peace, each in its place, no shouting or sudden movement, the happiness in the indifference

Aucun commentaire: