when is it now

jeudi 16 juillet 2009

when I think it is possible to love, I forget all the constraints of life, the anguish of death, my eyes light of youth, I breathe a new air, birds singing, I shout pleasure, but there is a shadow, all of this is spectacle, the truth is alone, she waits in a corner, it is certain that his time is fixed, it's time terrible sacrifice, the joy was intense but the want pushes his men , happiness is light, it flies quickly, only wear, the time to plow, the bodies are tired, the surprise from the beginning has disappeared, then the feeling takes its place, He was only incidental, it takes the full mouth, he draws in the rubble, yet is poorly chosen, it must fall back, but he goes into the winner is the changeover in time, it was a time of innocent pleasures, guilty today call grace, love it, but we want to live better, that's the error, it is without wanting more, change of partner will not repeat at the outset, we add simply a layer that is rotting the others, against, if I stay with the same person, i add points for my old age,

Aucun commentaire: