when is it now

vendredi 24 juillet 2009

There was a time when ignorance could look like that will never see, but it was reaching the conclusion that one who knew this was a lie could not simply match it had to resort to secrecy that was hidden under the quilt, that is happening then we would never knew there are people who say nothing while knowing a lot, I do not know if we can make what is made, but it's incredible to live like that, I want to say something, boredom comes from my desire that varies in the extreme, how to tell him to stop his shit, but if I stop I die, then we must continue the story as it passes through the days, nights, time lost, perhaps what I am, but I could not know until you have dreamed it is what I live, half out, the rest of the time I spend on the desire to pray, to understand without seeing the monitoring result, the human is capable, he lives without knowing where it goes, but it did worry, he understands that he may think I'm going, then it is a story that others have experienced, I am not new, just trying to find the source that causes time jumping for joy, be happy forever, it exists only in nightmares,

Aucun commentaire: