when is it now

lundi 27 juillet 2009

it is clear that the road is winding, one can not see ahead or behind, the one is itself important, it helps position the body, without it is nowhere, the self is for one the essence of the life of someone , it can not not live in himself, he is unique, it may not be sufficient in itself, it should shorten the distances to reach the limits walking on foot, it is essential to feel his body in the wind to say that I am visible even without anyone next to me, I exist alone, shade shows me in sun , the leaves of trees fly to me, they stick on my body, it is an impassable limit, I have to remove them so they can continue their dangerous route, I was a point in their lives, will they remember this meeting, so fast, one minute of contact but a time of pure happiness, without a project, it is there, she sticks to me, I did nothing, I expect to do nothing but soon I see that she needs that I take to enable it to continue its route, this is my only action, I removed him to freedom

Aucun commentaire: