when is it now

lundi 13 juillet 2009

succeed quickly, jumping obstacles head high, do not fall into the mud, avoid being taken for a loser, an ambitious project, contempt for the weak, those without degrees, but life is great, it flows into millions colors, fantasy in horror, we stick to the ground, the body is an opportunity to breathe, but he must not shake hands, time is taken to experience the best of times, no vulgar exchange that goes nowhere, but how do you know where is the summit of the justification of life, a vision in ten years I will be here, a point of view, a hope, a struggle, about an axis solid which takes the road, a suite in the ideas, then is always taken into account, listen in silence, hear the noise that passes, is it always the same, if I'm away I die, if I 'm too close I'm crazy, it passes slowly, but I make jumps, the food drive, you must eat, then how to move beyond, to live without ideas, without taste, just a bit of air, water, and wine, enough to paint the gray area, without trying to balance whether it is deep below, with each step try to understand where I begin and where I end

Aucun commentaire: