when is it now

mercredi 29 juillet 2009

it's boom and then I'm good, how to better explain the leap forward that I feel when i explode hate, this horrible feeling that justified so many actions, I take it, I twist it, I expel from my life , I want it to be true, but the reality is different, I have to live with hate, I try to reduce it, but it always comes to surprise me by finding paths of justice, it seems to be defensible but if we take the absolute reference, it breaks in pieces, the human manages to distort vision, this gives good conscience, truth is not good to say, it could put down buildings mentally built on lies, the real is to be true, it means to know his interest to make sure that does not work for him, the truth is for everyone, it is general, must think like the whole world, all is possible since we are all held on the same model, a body, a thought which overwrites the world, if we change the thinking to guide us towards a pulse to meet every body, the interest becomes general, humans finally know that they are not alone, we are living together

Aucun commentaire: