when is it now

lundi 27 juillet 2009

life regularly, the days do not say hello because the night stop, but this does not annoy me, I am naturally quiet and I prefer to think of something else rather than try to understand what is not explained, then I'm going where I have to go to a casual look, trying to see around me without thinking of something else, what a beautiful day, sun shining, the wind is hot, the vacuum is far, full comfort, we must move towards hope, it does not come alone, look in the heart, it beats the measure, it's time to believe everything is possible on condition of loving, gentle feeling, joy of sight, passion without fire, cold refrigerant, hope is alive, but life is sad, how many empty hours, the body with indifference, death of parents, the tiny children become in one day a big teen, the main escapes us, there are only details left, cooking, arrange the objects, go on vacation, but our baby i now at the age of eighteen, he will conduct his life, he is the new generation we are old one, but I refuse to let me board, I'm young as long as I want, I am beginning to feel the need, when I was ten years I wanted to get old

Aucun commentaire: