when is it now

lundi 27 juillet 2009

I did not know you could do rounds, I do squares, because I am rational, everything must be ordered to fit as it should, not unexpected, but I agree that the round is interesting because sometimes I fall ill at a right angle, I can not avoid the problem, while you dodge, you slide on the side, neither seen nor known, it would be nice to get together, once in the round friendly and fleeing and once in the square net and cold, both of us can be in equilibrium, each providing what is lacking in the other, you want to try, then I propose to go straight to the council to marry, you prefer to wait and see if it works between us, I began to understand that is not easily understood, but life deserves to advance toward the other, it is a difficult project, but I'm betting that we can go together very long when we have blended our talents, I darken, you lighten, we are, we struggle, that life is dangerous, we must anticipate, react, move, set reports between us then approach the others, we are ready, a few years of internal discussions, work to achieve happiness

Aucun commentaire: