when is it now

lundi 27 juillet 2009

in the solitude of waiting, the breath is slow, no anxiety that disrupts the course, you are alone without hope, the arms are immobile, head empty, soft, straight legs to support the body, otherwise also it could relax, but I know that the action will begin, not a particular action, a movement will occur, human is not alone, he needs a relationship, but not one in general, he asks the relations he understands, there is no adventurer will meet people who live in the forest, the people I meet live in town, they eat, move in cars on weekends, take the train weekly to work, nothing unusual or extraordinary, everyday people stable in Europe in 2009, yet the unknown is great, I do not know them, they do not know themselves, they are what they are, I do not know me, they do not know me, we're all on an equal footing, on both feet to be exact, it is the balance, when we remove a foot, it be replaced by a cane or foot artificial, that being said, move on to the second step, the human wants to share with his body but not only, this is where things become complicated

Aucun commentaire: