when is it now

mardi 28 juillet 2009

I understand that time is a circle which cuts every second, it does not wait the next, immediately ahead, never mind if the rest does not follow, the earth turns and it does not deal with laggards or those who do not live fully, every second so that bounces can catch it, then puts it in the pocket, it gets tiring, it must keep pace, I have more than twenty years, could I slow down and live one day on two, one empty, one full,in empty nothing happens, no germs, no attack, no violence, no relation, white solitude of a room hospital, in full let's going to the sea, then it is dry, a whisky is required to fall below the level zero, the horizon is flat, above is the sky, below is the water between the two my gaze comes to rest, I'm here, between dreams and wet, my body full of water goes to reject the excess of vomit in the bottom of the stomach, the dream is far, the earth is near, I walk to forget, the action can take time passes, it's time to return, a new full-leads to reality, the light lands on the road, i must choose, straight

Aucun commentaire: