when is it now

jeudi 16 juillet 2009

in the mirror my image ages without doing something I can't, I see the evolution of life, yesterday I was young, I will be dead tomorrow, what should we expect to wait when all faltering, you rebound as your body allows you to bound, but in what direction, we must choose, nothing is free, always decide what to do is often deceiving because the light is low when it comes to see things clearly, I am in darkness, I do not doubt that before me is dangerous, there is a huge hole that will make me descend suddenly ten years in my life , I go up much broken by the loss of insousciance I saw what the world gives to his children, hate, indifference, contempt, the bitterness, joy goes away, everyday sadness, we must work hard to earn little, all this time to spend in a tasteless, odorless job, arrive home at night tired, with no idea, years locked in the cycle weeks, weekends, holidays not far and cheap, then there are nasty little children, still locked in duty, no money to be alone in the Bahamas, as we see on the pages of magazines, but what is not shown is the anguish of the stars of one day, tomorrow we forget them

Aucun commentaire: