when is it now

mardi 21 juillet 2009

I keep what i eat as often as possible, but the matter still falls in the vertical direction, it is a flawed view history from below, but for me the meaning should still be provided to leave before dark, the fear stomach comes only if I'm in black, white suits me well, I am pure, not like an angel, but as a pure malt, aged in oak casks, oh my chain my dog, it serves neck of the beast but does not kill, it allows you to breathe a little more, even when attention to possible interactions resulting from waiting too much, can not wait to go to confession, the circumstances confuse, I will where now, my brain gets to lose the thread, I was sure of power, but the end justifies the means to succeed, I will not go that far, here is more secure, I know the benchmarks, to right and left, I like when it is framed, not to forge ahead, measured from the rear, a little but not too scared to go into a spin, or in the countryside near the cow that leave fresh dung, but becomes dry, the body, the idea, hope everything will shrink to regain its original shape fetus, praise the Lord, the holy life is complete hell for eternity begins

Aucun commentaire: