when is it now

vendredi 10 juillet 2009

tomorrow comes after the long night, I can not think that far, now takes all my time and I am sure to be where I am, sure that I can live with me, no problem, but it is the variable that drives internal temperature that sometimes cries of pain, the suffering comes from not being to stable without effort, on the contrary, it must fight vigorously to keep heading in the right direction, his greatest fear is being overtaken by depression, a bad shot that comes from behind and surprised the whole crew, I am not captain but it's me who should stay as long as possible, the means to live until the last day of my life, then we do not yet know where I go, it will be decided later, I still have time before me, same i had behind, but I do not know how I will live this time in a wheelchair or cool by the pool, it depends on the program of life that I do not know, everything has been decided before I born, I am part of a series of live born the same day as me but to different parents, themselves chosen for me to be born, it was the necessary condition for life, then there has to accept what happens

Aucun commentaire: