when is it now

mardi 28 juillet 2009

in the great satisfaction, the error comes from the body, spirit flies over the bodies, then down to the blood to circulate, there's nothing to see, that's it for today, we must wait until the sun returns, the human has to sleep to forget it exists, allows the dream to fly without a body, when I wake up I have pain in my back, but quickly I return to the stand, everything is called to be strong, the muscles can stand, I'm not old enough to bend towards the earth, hope leads me to believe I am able to successfully pass every day without falling into what, I do not know what I do not live, how could I imagine stop breathing, you can always say, but not do it, when I saw the time i just watched it with kindness, whether it is now, or not, fortunately I am not responsible for the passing time, I do not care whether sooner or later, present takes the pain and carries it a step further, all my thoughts are in it, it takes all my time and the evening comes, I return to my day and I realize that I did nothing special, like waves on the sea we can't recognize, they arrive tirelessly

Aucun commentaire: