when is it now

vendredi 10 juillet 2009

tell me why I am this one and not another, if I lose every time, can I change my vision and persuade others that see me differently, as a winner, but I was born as I am, my story extent of kilometers, I never chose to switch because I am as I am, or rather as I was because for some time I want to change, but I do not know what, it is a new feeling, will it live long, if it is expected to last, I have a natural easy way of life, and I do not like complicated stories, at the same time I realize that life becomes more difficult, how to respond to this change, can I continue as before, it seems impossible, I might crack like a rope that pulls too hard, so you have to change, see what I can do without destroying everything, fo a long time I built a family home, so if I travel to meet friends, people I do not know but who are like me, looking for nothing, if my trip is going on two days, I still spend five days with my family, many people do that, they are obliged to go to work and earn money, it is the difference, I want to meet friends, money is an obstacle that takes away fun

Aucun commentaire: