when is it now

mercredi 22 juillet 2009

if I was the one, I think I could cross the boundaries, rounded corners and flatter my ego, but I do not support myself, I get when I pass by there, then I think the adventure is for later, years in the night, but i have some ideas across in broad daylight, I would walk, I'm free, the sun shines, I'm not that old, I live, it is great to see it coming the evening, finding a useless day, it is time of television news, it is 20 hours, I am standing since 8 hours in the morning, 12 hours without being aware of anything interesting, some droppings from the nose , a gas coming from behind, and the film from hair, sweat, my clothes are dirty, I had someone this morning, I still am tonight, no change, a few hours more, that's what similar experience, uncertain hours where nothing happens but when you add hours it's ten years, I have vertigo, I was younger, I see now, goodbye youth, I am now ready to move a moment, it is short but it is endlessly repeated, is living every moment, I am alive, enough to hope that tomorrow I will still be times when nothing happens

Aucun commentaire: