when is it now

mercredi 29 juillet 2009

loneliness comes alone, nobody comes to help, we stay on the sidelines, as if a barrier preventing the move to communicate, exchange a few words but the words themselves seem to be foreigners, I did understand well, what can't they tell me, if nobody comes to tell me something, that means we no longer speak the same language, this ability to go to the other no longer exists, I am alone in my world that I alone understand, it's been so long since I've built entire cities where I walk alone, I achieved perfection in speaking to me, I bawl out myself in the hardest moments, I am almost to tell me that it is my fault, but I do not jump off a bridge because in my heart I believe in repsonsability common to all the people, when someone does not like you is that you have something wrong from nowhere, even from unknown, it seems incredible, but even without knowing people, before they speak, we know who they are, who must remain on the sidelines, he isn't allowed to speak, What he would say is not important, but that's OK, that's how relationships go, it's like being in a stupid game, but the reality is not very intelligent

Aucun commentaire: