when is it now

mercredi 15 juillet 2009

until the moment happens, I wish I could get a ton of satisfaction, although I know it's not as fast as I wish, it's not until the circumstances are good, it is not only me, I plan to go through it but I am alone to think, it might not attract the crowds, I miss something to go from lonely to a multitude, but I see nothing that could help me, I am what I am and it takes me all my time, then the rest fall where it may, I picked up some and the place is livable, but otherwise I avoid taking myself for someone who would have the power to go where I must be, the finger in the nose, in the ears, they are my daily outputs, if I count since my birth, it must make tonnes of nothing, parts of me thrown out, then I thought to write for that the others throw, the writer, not me, I did nothing, I just throw me in the morning when to get out of bed, what I wanted to be, do nothing, wait, was it my program, but I could not resist the pressure, it should come out in any order so that I get to the place, down to earth and head in space

Aucun commentaire: